The development of the Houndé Project and the ramp-up of Karma are expected to lift Skote’s group production to +900kozpa and decrease its average AISC to circa $800/oz by 2018, while exploration aims to extend all mine lives to +10years.
Our 4 Strategic Levers to Meet our Objective
1. Operational Excellence
- Safety first
- Focused on optimizing our operations
- Increased production by 60% and reduced our AISC by 30% since 2013
- Improving balance sheet with net debt reduced by 43% from US$254 million end-2014 to US$144 million as of end-2015
2. Project Development
- Houndé Project in Burkina Faso
- First gold pour expected Q4-2017
- Ity Mine CIL Project in Côte d’Ivoire
- Feasibility study expected mid-2016
3. Unlocking Exploration Value
- One of largest exploration packages in West Africa
- $20 million 2016 exploration program focused on mine site and near-mine exploration
- Strategic exploration review underway
4. Opportunistic M&A
- Driven by value creation and cash-flow per share increase, not production increase
- Increase company’s average life of mine
- Decrease company’s AISC
- Promising exploration potential
- Accretive on a cash-flow per share basis
- Benefits from West African cluster synergies
- SecurityYour information is kept secure through our 256-bit SSL encryption, certified by Verisign.
- To verify your secure connection, notice the “https://” addresses of all our checkout pages. We never have access to your credit/debit card information, as it is processed securely by Cyber-source, the parent company of Authorize.net, following the most stringent PCI-compliant standards. We ship using discreet packaging, and there is no indication whatsoever of the contents within on the outside of the package.
More About Shipping Insurance
To ensure complete customer confidence, every single package we ship is sent with full shipping insurance. This means that in the extremely unlikely case your package is lost or damaged in transit, you will receive a full refund of the purchase price. Please note that our insurance policies only extend to packages in transit — once the carrier obtains a signature or completes the delivery confirmation, our coverage ceases.
When ordering from JM Bullion, you can be sure that your products are fully covered from our doorstep to yours. Please contact us if you have any questions about our shipping or insurance.
- The Gold Bar Project is located within the Battle Mountain-Eureka-Cortez gold trend of Eureka County, Central Nevada. The property has seen historic mining from 1990 to 1994 by Atlas Precious Metals Inc. The nearest mines are Waterton Global’s Ruby Hill Mine at approximately 25 miles to the Southeast and Barrick’s Cortez Mine at approximately 35 miles to the Northwest. In 2015 the Cortez Mine produced 999,000 ounces of gold at all-in sustaining costs of $603 per ounce.The Project is located on both patented lands and public lands managed by the Bureau of Land Management (BLM) Battle Mountain Field Office. The BLM and the Nevada Division of Environmental Protection will be the primary regulatory agencies responsible for ensuring environmental protection as the Gold Bar Project progresses through permitting and approval processes.
The Project was secured with approval from the Nevada Division of Water Resources for adequate water rights necessary to conduct mining activities. The approved water rights will be sufficient for life-of-mine operations.
The Plan of Operations submitted by the Company was assessed complete and the Bureau of Land Management (BLM) has determined that an Environmental Impact Statement (EIS) is necessary to fulfill the requirements under the National Environmental Protection Act. Upon completion of the environmental analysis the BLM will be able to proceed with the approval determination of the Plan of Operations. Stantec Consulting Services based in Reno, Nevada is the third-party contractor that will assist the BLM in the preparation of an EIS for the Gold Bar Project.
- Internationally, bullion is traded on a 24-hour basis, mainly through London, in Over-the-Counter (OTC) transactions in spot, forwards and options.
The governance of this market is maintained through the London Bullion Market Association’s (LBMA) publication of the Good Delivery List. This is the list of accredited refiners, whose standards of production and assaying meet the requirements set out in the LBMA’s Rules. Only bullion conforming to these standards is acceptable in settlement against transactions conducted between participants in the bullion market.The world’s trade in bullion is London-based with a global reach of activity and participants. The roots of the London Bullion Market can be traced to the partnership between Moses Mocatta and the East India Company, who started shipping gold together towards the end of the 17th century.
To create value for our shareholders, our employees and our business and social partners through safely and responsibly exploring, mining and marketing our products. Our primary focus is gold, but we will pursue value creating opportunities in other minerals where we can leverage our existing assets, skills and experience to enhance the delivery of value.
When mailing valuable precious metals, discretion and protection are key. Your products are securely wrapped in protective packaging, then placed in the shipping parcel along with packing material to prevent the products from shifting during shipping.
Our labels, return address, and packaging do not give any indication of the valuable contents of the package, so you can rest assured that your packages will arrive safe and sound.
When you place an order at Gold Bars and Gold Dust, you can track your order’s progress from the time of creation until your products are delivered to your doorstep. As soon as your order ships, typically within 1 business day of cleared payment, you will receive an email notification of shipment including your USPS or UPS tracking number.
You can then follow along either in your My Account area at golddustngoldbarsforsale.net, or by inputting the tracking number into the tracking tools at USPS.com or UPS.com. Our customers are fully informed of the location of their metals at all times between the package being picked up at our facility by the carrier and final delivery.
Gold Bars and Gold Dust offers a vast array of gold, silver, copper, platinum, and palladium products.
With an average inventory carry in the tens of millions, Gold Bars and Gold Dust are able to sell in-stock items only and satisfy even the largest of clients. We focus on the most important products to minimize overhead and unnecessary bloat.Gold Bars and Gold Dust This lets us charge less over spot than our competitors while maintaining healthy stock levels on everything we carry.
( Gold Bars and Gold Dust )We’re proud of our service ratings. In 2016, Gold Bars and Gold Dust won the Bronze Stevie Award for Customer Service Department of the Year.
Our Texas based support staff is available from 7:00 am to 8:00 pm Monday through Friday, and 9:00 am to 1:00 pm Saturdays central standard time. We’re happy to help by phone, email, or chat. We are constantly working to expand our hours and improve our response time. Don’t take our word for it though, check with the.
About Our Pricing
Gold Bars and Gold Dust makes every effort to offer the lowest available prices on precious metals products. Our Gold prices are listed at exceptionally small mark ups, and we constantly ensure that we have the best prices possible along with a variety of products from which to choose.
There are absolutely no hidden fees or charges on any order that is placed with Gold Bars and Gold Dust . The prices listed are the only prices you will pay, unless you choose to upgrade your shipping rather than ship via the method we are offering free of charge.
We answer your phone calls right away, we respond to emails in a timely manner, and if we miss any attempt at contact, we will get back to you as soon as possible. We know as well as anyone, personal contact is imperative, and we don’t want you to feel like you are ever more than a phone call away from reaching us
“Locking in” Product Prices
Since the spot prices of precious metals, and thus our product prices, change so often, we can’t “lock in” your prices until you initiate the checkout process by clicking “Checkout Now.”
By locking in your prices before checkout, as well as allowing you to approve/decline updated prices if you exceed the 10-minute checkout period, we ensure customers are never charged more than expected.
If you have any questions at all about our pricing or checkout process, please feel free to contact us for more info.
Once you add products to your cart and proceed to checkout, you will see your free shipping method, as well as optional shipping method upgrades at the bottom of the checkout screen. Our typical free shipping methods can be seen below:
=Orders between $100 and $499.99: Free Shipping and Insurance (USPS First Class or USPS Priority, UPS upgrades available). Signature upgrade is available at checkout.
=Orders between $500 and $999.99: Free Shipping and Insurance (USPS First Class or USPS Priority, UPS upgrades available). Signature upgrade is available at checkout.
=Orders $1,000+: Free Shipping, Insurance, and Signature (USPS First Class or USPS Priority, UPS upgrades available)
Please note that although the methods listed above are typical for the vast majority of orders, they aren’t hard-fast. Depending on your delivery address, contents of your order, and other variables, you may receive a different shipping method than what is listed above. Please rely on the shipping method displayed during checkout and on your invoice as the final method.
Please Note: All orders over $1000 will be shipped “Signature Required” at no additional charge (orders less than $1000 are sent without signature required unless you upgrade your shipping option at checkout).